Advertising Sales Position - Battle Creek, MI WNWN-FM - WTOU AM/FM If you are competitive and know sales; this is the job you've been searching for! Battle Creek's top-performing Radio Station WIN 98.5 WNWN is seeking a Full-Time Advertising Sales Person. If you can meet the following requirements, we want to talk with you:
- Have at least 2 years of success in commissioned sales experience
- Are a highly-motivated individual
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Like to be compensated well for hard work!
- Sell radio advertising, digital and radio station web site advertising to local and regional retailers and advertising agencies from an assigned account list.
- Prepare marketing proposals and creative ideas to present to customers that will assist in the achievement of their overall business goals.
- Continuously prospect for new clients. Learn about their business and use that knowledge to present outlines of various schedules and/or programs that will draw customers to their business.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with advertising clients.
Midwest Communications. Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
|Send materials to:||
Mike Klein, Vice President/Market Mgr.
WNWN-FM, WTOU AM & FM
70 W Michigan Ave #700
Battle Creek, MI 49017
Midwest (Format: Country) ** No Calls **