Ops Manager Merced CA
This position is responsible for the leadership and oversight of the Stephens Media Group cluster of stations in MERCED, CA. The cluster includes KABX, KBRE, KHTN, KLOQ, KUBB, and KYOS). The Operations Manager will be the point person for all programming and development of talent in the cluster, working directly with the Program Director(s), or directly Programming each station.
Primary Duties include:
- Manage and oversee Program Directors for each station. Oversight of all station strategic action plans, promotions and execution. Creation of original and creative content for each station and extended brands (social media, video, marketing, etc.) Oversight of hiring and coaching of all stations programming staff in cooperation with department leadership. Collaborate with digital director on stations' social media strategy & digital efforts. Oversight of writing and production of station imaging as required. Talent development and coaching of all air talent as needed. Oversight of all music and audience research. Knowledge of broadcast systems, ratings methodology, automation systems and studio equipment. Possible on-air shifts/voice-tracking Production/voice-work Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of five (5) years radio programming experience, as Program Director.
· Computer skills for audio delivery and automations systems, such as Wide Orbit, Music Master, Adobe Audition or higher, etc.., is essential.
· Extensive digital experience with station web sites, social media, mobile and digital delivery platforms.
· On-air experience, and experience operating all on-air and production equipment
· Track record of success in ratings.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Applicants should send resume, references and an aircheck to Bob Thornton, Senior Vice President of Programming for Stephens Media Group. firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE. No calls please.
|Send materials to:||
Stephens Media Group
2448 E 81st Ste 5700
Tulsa, OK 74137
South (Format: Various) ** No Calls **