POSITION: Marketing Consultant PAY STATUS: COMMISSION EXEMPT
DEPARTMENT: Sales LOCATION: Fredericksburg, VA
Under the supervision of the Market Manager is responsible for producing assigned quota of sales revenue necessary to operate the station and produce an acceptable level of profit through rendering the best possible service to his/her clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Based on carefully prepared sales plan, sells advertising time to assigned clients.
2. Prospects for new advertisers on a continuing basis.
3. Provides continuity department with all necessary copy information to produce advertising commercials for assigned clients.
4. Obtains client approval of advertising commercials.
5. Collects delinquent or overdue accounts receivable for his individual clients.
6. Prepares and submits to the sales manager a daily sales report.
7. Attends any special events, promotions or remote broadcasts which he has personally sold, and when possible, attends any special station promotions for the purpose of gaining personal Knowledge.
8. Other duties as assigned by the Market Manager.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Previous broadcast sales experience preferred. College Degree preferred. Applicant must possess a valid state driver's license.
* The job duties set forth above are not all inclusive. Centennial Broadcasting reserves the right to add to or change the job duties assigned to any employee in its sole discretion.
|Send materials to:||
East (Format: Hot AC) ** E-mail Only **