PRIMARY JOB DESCRIPTION: Coordinates sales-promotions efforts, marketing and promotion partnerships and promotional equipment/inventory. Manages large part time promotional staff. Supports the Promotions and Marketing Directors. Event Coordination: responsible for execution of all promotion, sales and community events. Oversee accurate and thorough representation of the HOT 97, WBLS & WLIB brands at all on-site events. Set up and breakdown of promotional/materials/equipment used for on sight events. Candidate must enjoy interacting with listeners and providing client support at events. Create a positive station image. Administrative tasks include contacting clients, securing permits.
- Manages and distributes events calendar
- Works with Marketing & Promotions Directors to solidify execution details of all station events and every sales event
- Contacts location/contacts in a timely manner to finalize details of execution
- Produces & distributes event detail to various department for events
- Manages event listings on websites
- Coordinates distribution of client-event photos to AE's, and to Photo archives
- Manages distribution of completed Event Recap Forms and After Action Reports from event staff after every appearance
- Responsible for cleanliness of the promotions office, including storage of salesevent materials and all station supplies
- Responsible for inventory and management of station equipment and signage
- Responsible for implementing Street Team ''training'' and communicating results
- Works with Marketing & Promotions Directors to develop and implement increased street presence in the community
- Responsible for station vehicle maintenance and management
- Attend Sales & Programming events with team members on a monthly basis
- Lead Sales & Programming events o Works with Programming, Digital and Sales departments to ensure station events are being maximized for programming and sales o Communicates event info to Street Team staff o Manages and communicates all promotional logistics of major station events o Info one-sheets distributed to all involved parties prior to execution to ensure clarity of responsibilities o Participation in Sales Soultion client sales overview meetings with AE's and key players to ensure smooth client execution Staff Management
- Manages scheduling and hiring all brand ambassadors for street team for station events. Management over a staff of 25 or more part time employees
- Maintain station presence in the community.
- Produces & distributes weekly promotion staff schedule and appearance schedule to Street Team, and the marketing, Programming and Sales staffs
- Schedules monthly staff meetings
- Updates & distributes accurate staff listing
- Keeps Promotion Staff Handbook updated
- Keeps Morale up - develops programs and manages communication to ensure maximum performance Legal & Insurance o Manage legal and insurance requirements for all field events/sales events i.e. park permits, sound permits, street activity permits, additionally insured event insurance Client Sampling/Prizing
- Facilitates all deliveries (client product shipment, etc)
- Coordinates all aspects of sampling executions o Product storage & distribution to event staff o Photos taken and distributed to AE's
- Manages supplies budget
- Orders and manages supplies, prizing, signage, etc. for on-site events Qualifications Key Experiences
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience or strong interest in radio/entertainment/music or marketing/advertising fields.
- Understanding of promotion, brand marketing, media, and how it relates to radio is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management.
- Excellent common sense and judgment.
- Ability to multi-task a must.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and long, varied hours.
- High level of energy and commitment.
- Extremely organized.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- 2-4 year's experience.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
|Send materials to:||
395 Hudson St 7Fl
New York, NY 10014
East (Format: Various) ** No Calls **