Key Responsibilities: 1. Play-by-Play Commentary: o Be the voice of various Sheridan County Sports teams, providing live and dynamic play-by-play commentary. Travel and overnight stays will be part of the Play-by-Play. o Showcase a profound knowledge and understanding of diverse sports, ensuring accuracy and enthusiasm in your delivery. 2. Daily Local Sportscast Production: o Craft compelling daily local sportscasts that showcase the latest sporting news, scores, and updates of our local sports teams. o Create content that resonates and captivates our audience. Interview coaches and players using audio in your daily sportscasts. 3. Morning Newscasts: o Wake up our audience with your energetic delivery of morning newscasts. Recording local newscasts will be part of the morning duties. 4. Buy/Sell Swap Shop Hosting (8 am to 9 am): o Dive into the world of community engagement as you host the buy/sell swap shop program in the 8am Hour. 5. Livestreaming Sports: o Be a pivotal part of Sheridan Media's aggressive 2-person sports team that is taking it to the next level by actively participating in the live streaming of local High School sporting events. 6. Collaboration: o Work closely with our sales team to seamlessly incorporate sponsorships and promotions into our sports programming. 7. Compensation: o Depends on your experience level. Opportunities for additional income are available through Sales.
- Qualifications: As the Sheridan Media Sports Director, you will need to: Have experience in Play-by-Play, including on-air hosting. Display a deep knowledge and appreciation for a wide range of local sports, coupled with the ability to adapt to various play-by-play styles. Interview Local Coaches and produce daily sportscasts showcasing all the Local Sports with audio. Have familiarity with radio production equipment and software. Embrace working weekends with travel, understanding that occasional overnight stays may be part of the excitement. Benefits: Health & Dental Insurance fully paid by Sheridan Media. As an employee-owned company, we are committed to building a positive and collaborative culture where every team member has a voice and is valued. Employee Ownership vesting opportunities are available. Paid Vacation and sick days.
|Send materials to:||
West (Format: Sports/Talk) ** E-mail Only **
Combo On-air Sales Person
|Send materials to:||
West (Format: Classic Hits) ** E-mail Only **
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to: Prospecting and developing new clients, making sales presentations, and collecting account balances from clients. Consistently meeting and/exceeding sales goals. Writing proposals, contracts and copy. Participating in and/or developing on-going promotions. Providing follow-up and service to accounts to ensure customer satisfaction. Representing the company at community events and attending live remote broadcasts and functions. Interacting positively with the public, co-workers, supervisors and managers. Maintaining a professional demeanor and appearance.
Selection Criteria: Two years or more of successful experience working in sales, marketing or with the public. Experience interacting positively with the public, co-workers, supervisors and managers. Outstanding communication and telephone skills. Outgoing and motivated personality. Ability to handle sales with tenacity and resilience. Strong follow-through and organizational skills. Basic math skills and acute attention to detail. Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus. Must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance with company contribution Ancillary products available Employer paid life insurance 401K Plan + Company match Sick and vacation accruals 9 paid holidays per year
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Must reference Job #73-0348 American General Media (AGM-Nevada, LLC) is an EOE
|Send materials to:||
West (Format: Various) ** E-mail Only **
|Send materials to:||
West (Format: Station/network format) ** E-mail Only **
About this opportunity: KXLY-FM (The Big 99.9 Coyote Country) in Spokane has an opening in Spokane for a Full Time Morning Show Content Producer and On Air Talent. In addition to time spent in the studio, you will be out in the community at events and client remotes, meeting our amazing listeners, which can take place outside of your normal on-air show. Our ideal candidate loves pop culture and social media and has a strong ability to create and produce content both OTA and Online.
What you'll do: · Responsible for working onsite to prep and assist in the execution of a compelling and engaging morning show · Gather and edit audio pieces for on-air playback · Answer phones and screen callers. · Schedule guests and phone interviews · Assist hosts in planning and coordinating on-air and on-site promotions · Make on-air personality and lifestyle contributions to the show in a supporting role · Coordinate promotional prize giveaways within morning show and station, as directed · Produce imaging production pieces, including audio segments for ''Warm Up'' and ''Best Of'' shows · Commercial production as directed · Prepare and perform on-air shift, remotes and appearances as required · Write and post content to the web and various social media sites · Stay up to date with music and lifestyle trends that appeal to listeners in stations' target demographics · Attend various promotional events as scheduled by the station or requested by clients · Social and in person appearances on site as scheduled
· Develop content through social listening, producer networking, and other morning show interaction · Gathering and producing audio from listeners to be used in on air segments / promotion · Keep all elements of content, features, traffic, etc. running on time · Archiving and organizing show material and topics so they can be easily referenced at a later date for re-broadcast and best of shows * Collaborate with Program Director and Promotions Director to identify events and opportunities in the market that will create buzz and excitement around the morning show and our brand · Digital content lead ensuring that the morning show's digital presence on station website and social media platforms is in line with our web and social goals / strategies · Producer will work other air shifts assigned by Program Director · Other duties as assigned
What you'll bring: · Early morning availability is a must · Weekend and some evening availability a must · Minimum 1 year on-air experience · Ability to operate radio/audio board · Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations · Ability to multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines · Excellent written and verbal communication skills · Excellent computer and internet skills · Good communication and public relations skills · Ability to write and post content to the web and various social media sites · Must be an organized self-starter · Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
What you'll get in return: You'll get a supportive work environment with co-workers and managers who value your work, your time, and your perspective. You'll get the training and support you need to do your job well. You'll get to work with team members who are passionate about what they do and why they do it.
Benefits: We offer employees and their families medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, and Employee Assistance Program benefits. Employees are also offered long-term disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k), health savings account, employee referral program, and paid time off, including 80 hours of vacation following 1 year of service, 1 hour of sick time for every 40 hours worked, 2 personal days and 9 paid holidays.
What's next? Click below for online application instructions. Please do not email your resume. We only accept applications through our website.
KXLY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
500 W Boone Ave
Spokane, WA 99201
West (Format: Country) ** Visit Web Site **
JOB TITLE: Radio Traffic Manager
REPORTS TO: Business Manager and/or General Manager
EXPERIENCE: Clerical and data entry preferred. Media background preferred. Knowledge of Marketron software is beneficial.
SPECIAL SKILLS: Ability to accurately and quickly input data is required; ability to use business application software required; must be organized and able to prioritize work; must be able to maintain accurate records, to add and subtract accurately; must be able to work under strict deadlines and remain calm under pressure; must have ability to interact effectively with a variety of personalities; must have ability to problem-solve.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assemble official commercial/programming log for assigned station(s) to create an official log. Accurately inputting sales orders and copy instructions, scheduling commercials. Perform daily reconciliation of logs.
Other Duties Include:Coordinate scheduling of network commercials and programs. This includes accessing of information from the network, scheduling commercials and make goods, completing affidavits, contacting networks to request missing affidavits and solving discrepancies. Complete affidavits for barter programs. This includes coordinating make good commercials. Maintain file of official logs as directed. Assist Director of Traffic with completion of logs as needed, and provide back up as needed. Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Business Manager or General Manager.
Pay: $13.85 - $15/Hour
To be considered for this position please submit your application and resume https://edbroadcasters.com/employment.html
|Send materials to:||
West (Format: Various) ** E-mail Only **
About us: As the oldest continuously broadcasting classical music station in the USA, KHFM reaches thousands of people throughout the world via streaming, podcasts, and broadcasts. 24 hours a day, we bring the joy, serenity and positivity of diverse classical repertoire to our audiences. Based in Albuquerque, NM, KHFM has been a non-profit, public (non-commercial) station owned and operated by The American General Media Foundation since 2017.
KHFM's mission is to provide access, without cost, to classical music for New Mexican audiences and beyond on the air and online; to promote and provide and support live music, the performing and visual arts, and arts continuing education in New Mexico; and to promote New Mexico arts and artists worldwide.
We value diversity in all things within our organization and embrace the richly diverse culture of New Mexico. We believe diversity makes us a more effective team.
We are a small but mighty group, and we work in a pleasant, collaborative environment. Above all, we love what we do! You will be part of a team who is passionate about their role in the arts community, who enjoys customer service, and is committed to keeping KHFM relevant.
We're looking for a dedicated team member who will:
- Assist in development and execution of fundraising plans and strategies designed to support our operations and organizational goal fulfillment Optimize donors and members' engagement Manage input and output of essential data for our donors Assist in implementation of our communications strategies Expand visibility, support, and awareness of special programming, podcasts, and other activities Build strategic partnerships that align with our mission and enable the capacity to grow Support our programming and arts communities throughout New Mexico Manage contributed revenue streams from memberships, corporate sponsorships, major gifts, and grants Responsibilities: 40% Direct relationship stewardship 30% Event/fundraiser planning 20% Data entry/clerical 10% Board support
Manage donor relations and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software Plan, host, and promote donor engagement with the KHFM mission Coordinate and communicate with KHFM's Community Advisory Board Implement accurate, consistent, and innovative communication with external stakeholders through management of segmented lists for email, direct mail, phone, events, and social media Ensure compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards to safeguard our donors' payment methods Follow board directives that all legal and audit requirements are met with regard to record keeping and CRM software
- 2 years' experience in fundraising (marketing/development experience in arts preferred) 1 year experience with donor database/CRM software Strong oral and written communication skills Ability to execute compelling content utilizing Constant Contact and various social media platforms Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite Working knowledge of graphic design software including Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop or Canva Ability to manage many diverse projects on an ongoing basis Flexible schedules for fund drives, and evening/weekend events Clean driving record and ability to be covered under company vehicle insurance policy Be able to carry or lift 20 lbs Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required
KHFM/The American General Media Foundation, is an equal opportunity employer.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume to: email@example.com Please reference Job #F - 0004
|Send materials to:||
West (Format: Classical) ** E-mail Only **
Talk Show Producer
As Producer of Insight, your primary duties will be to support our community-driven efforts through the production of Insight via our recorded and on-air segments and in all aspects of the production. Typical tasks include: researching and identifying topics for programs, producing and booking show segments, writing promos, scripts and descriptions for capradio.org, and working on projects in a team-oriented environment and in collaboration with the Managing Editor. You will be a significant contributor to structuring and ensuring the tether between our audience and the community.
We're looking for someone who has a passion for the issues facing the communities CapRadio serves and regularly generates original ideas, identifies suitable topics for discussion, and conducts thorough research to assist the Managing Editor and host in preparation for segments, guests and special broadcasts, including breaking news. This role requires solid news judgment for participation in all aspects of the editorial process and production of Insight.
If this sounds like you, then you should apply for CapRadio's Producer, Insight! The ideal candidate will provide continuity and redundancy for show functions and they will be fully competent to meet the operational needs of the show and execution of the program.
We're focused on building a diverse and inclusive organization and it takes all kinds of people so if you're excited about this role but don't meet all of the qualifications listed below, we encourage you to apply.
- In consultation with the Managing Editor, Host and other Producers, research and identify topics and/or artists for future programs, demonstrating skill and ingenuity in assisting Host's preparation for show segments Confer with Managing Editor, Host and other Producers to select, pre-interview and schedule in-studio and virtual guests Collaborate with Managing Editor, Host and other Producers to regularly book and direct show segments independently and collectively, including scripts, promos and digital content Participate in all aspects of daily show production, including breaking news, working collaboratively with News. Independently and collectively makes decisions on breaking news coverage segments Write and produce promos, scripts and descriptions for digital platforms, meeting industry and CapRadio standards Independently prepares, directs and produces pre-recorded segments Responsible for quality assurance of the audio clips generated by the show team and outside sources. Responsible for authoring post-show quality control reports and follow up with production team. Point person for other teams on quality and content. Operate broadcast equipment and edit sound files at a high level of proficiency, meeting industry and CapRadio audio standards Train and assist other producers in their research, guest sourcing and editing. Assist with special projects, such as debates, candidate interviews and performances, as needed Assist Managing Editor in overseeing the content of the show segments Act as a leading show producer in the absence of Managing Editor, News Talk Participate in on-air fund drives
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications or a related field or 4 years' equivalent work experience 4 years' experience in reporting or broadcast production with a record of stories or shows that are accurate and include a balance of diverse perspectives Excellent news judgment and demonstrated ability to conceive and shape topics Demonstrated excellence in writing skills, as well as research and interviewing Understanding of social media best practices Familiarity with public radio news programming preferred Detail-oriented and able to meet daily deadlines, often under stressful conditions, and deal effectively with multiple priorities Valid California driver's license and evidence of insurability
This role is deemed essential and requires an on-site presence. You must be able to commute to our Sacramento, CA office each workday.
Salary The annual compensation for this role is $53,000 - $59,000. CapRadio also offers:
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, and acupuncture insurance Retirement plan Paid holidays Flexible Vacation Paid sick leave Group life insurance Flexible spending plan for health and dependent care
Submit a cover letter and resume via the apply link: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/1852405/Capital-Public-Radio-Inc/Producer-Insight
You can address your cover letter to the hiring manager for this position: Aram Sarkissian, Managing Editor, Insight.
CapRadio Attn: Human Resources 7055 Folsom Blvd. Sacramento, CA 95826
Capital Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer.
7055 Folsom Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95826
West (Format: News/Talk) ** Visit Web Site **